Sunday 30 November 2014

Femi Kuti Found Out 2 Out Of 5 Of His Kids Are Not His

I guess this is one of the reasons why the Afro-
beat legacy hates the institution of marriage.
Femi Kuti has revealed that two of his five children
are not his – a surprising detail about his family
that he has revealed to the public.
According to the 46-year-old Femi Kuti, he found
out after a DNA test was carried out that two of his
five children –Dupe and Tosin – are not his.
In an interview with Encomium, He said “I did a DNA
test and was told two of the children are not mine;
the first two, a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I
never knew somebody could give you what is not
yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I
was tricked to believe I am their father.”
Also Femi Kuti has reportedly returned the two
children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads