Saturday 29 November 2014

‘Why I envy Tiwa Savage’ – Maheeda

Caroline Sam, popularly known as Maheeda ,
claims to be a model, actress and singer but most
people only remember her for her raunchy
pictures.
The controversial 30 year-old entertainer has
revealed that she’s envious of pop diva, Tiwa
Savage and ex-beauty queen turned rapper,
Munachi Abi .
In a recent interview with Encomium, the singer,
while reacting to the relationship between her and
fellow nudity expert, Afrocandy said: ‘I really don’t
know, maybe she feels threatened. I used to feel
threatened as well, it is normal. Sometimes I feel
jealous of Muna and Tiwa Savage. I feel like why
she has all those things which I don’t have. It is
just normal but it is the ability to control it that
really matters.’
She went on to add that she envies the kind of
smooth voice Tiwa Savage has but said she is
dreaming of collaborating with her soon.
‘Yes, very soon. I really like Phyno, Eva , Muna and
Tiwa Savage. I want to hear Tiwa Savage’s golden
voice when she sings and I rap, maybe she would
get ‘naked’ too (laughs). Olamide as the Baddo and
me as the Naija bad girl, maybe 2Face but he is
just too sweet. I don’t know how you can join a
sweet boy to a bad girl.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads