Saturday 10 January 2015

CONFESSION TIME: he's 14 years younger than me, but I WANT HIM

Married. Mother of two. Ridiculously naughty crush on a man 14 years younger than me. It's gone past the omg he's cute stage to the cuddling as I run my fingers through his hair while we watch a movie stage at his apartment.
No kissing. No under clothes touching. We work together 5 days a week, he is charming smart funny and charming. (Also charming) A handful of times I've lied to my husband about a work meeting or going out with a girl friend and being with him. I see it as 99% platonic. 1% sexy
Honestly. I think he sees our relationship as 100% platonic. I don't feel guilty, though I really should, if for nothing else, the lies
Husband is getting more sex now than the past year lol. I leave work so fucking turned on after spending the day with him

I want to do so many things to this man... None of them ok for a married woman..CONFUSED
Image result for confused WOMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads