Wednesday 7 January 2015

CONFESSION TIME: My boss just told to me that he wants to sleep with me

Dear winningtimes readers, I feel so bad and
Remorse because I didn't think I was giving off those signals to him, but now he says he wants to sleep with me?! I'm soooo confused and lost right now. We are both married. I never would have imagined he would cheat on his wife. Some background, I work for him in a very small company (less than 10 people). We've always gotten along really well and share the same interests/ideas. I absolutely love this job, and there is nothing else like it around our area. It pays well, has a ton of opportunity for advancement, and has great benefits. I have no idea where to go from here. If I tell my husband he will make me quit, and I know I won't be able to find another job even close to this one. Not to mention we need my income to make ends meet. But I also don't know how to continue on in this job after the conversation I just had with my boss... I'm so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads